Proudly based in Kanata, Canada.

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty

Continue Shopping

Custom Projects/Pieces FAQ

Chalkboard Chique FAQ

 Have a question and can't find the answer? Don't sweat it!

Send an email to and we'll get to the bottom of any questions you have!

  • I'm interest in a custom piece/project, what's the process?

    First of all, thank you!! I'm always so genuinely flattered whenever someone trusts me enough to create something for their home or business.

    The initial step would be to complete and submit your custom quote request in our form HERE so that I can collect some basic information to get started on a no-obligation quote.

    I always want to make sure that I am creating a quote/design that reflects what the customer is after, so it's important that you complete the request form (with as much detail as possible!) to make the process as seamless as possible.

  • What is the timeline for a custom piece/project

    I only take a handful of custom orders each month with a standard turn around time of 6 -8 weeks.

  • How much does custom cost?

    Every custom piece/project is unique so a quote is developed just for you! I pride myself on transparent pricing so every quote issued breaks down the cost of materials and labour.

    Quotes are valid for 14 days from date of issue due.

    Customer orders start at $100+ and either full payment or a depsoit will be required at time of order depending on the overall value of the project.

    Orders under $350 require full payment up front, while orders over $350 can be paid in two installments: a 60% non-refundable deposit with the remaining 40% balance due upon completion either on or before pick-up date.

  • Where are you located?

    My workshop is based in Kanata, Ontario.

    At this time, I am not able to offer delivery or shipping of custom pieces.

  • I don't need custom, but I'm looking for one of your standard products.

    Many of our collections are offered in small batch releases and are limited edition. This allows me the time and ability to make space and offer new pieces!